Description: A handy solar charger for stand-by power anywhere.
mPowerpad 2 Mini is a lightweight, palm-sized solar charger that you can take along anywhere for stand-by power. Featuring a highly efficient 3.3 watts solar panel, it charges fast when placed under the sun or mounted on a window. Clad in a protective silicone sleeve, mPowerpad 2 Mini slips easily into your backpack or bag for handy power on-the-go.
- Charges a smartphone up to 2 times.
- Palm-sized, lightweight and easily taken anywhere.
- Highly efficient 3.3 watts solar panel charges up fast.
- Mount on a window or place under the sun to charge.
- Device capacity: 11.1 Wh
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh; 3.7V
- Internal battery type: Lithium polymer
- Solar panel rated power peak watts: 3.3 watts
- Output: 1 USB port, 5V out
- Solar panel type: Monocrystalline
- Dimensions: 191 x 147 x 12 mm (7.5 x 5.8 x 0.5 in.)
- Product weight: 0.24 kg (0.5 lb)
- Shipping weight: 0.31 kg (0.7 lb)
- Charging time from sun*: ~ 5 hrs
- Charging time from wall**: ~ 3 hrs
- Charges smartphones: Up to 2 times
- Charges tablets: 25–50%
- Also charges iPods/MP3/MP4, USB cameras, e-readers, GPS, PSP/handheld game consoles, Bluetooth speakers and more.
What's in the box
- mPowerpad 2 Mini solar charger
- USB cable
For any issue, please contact the supplier directly at 6493 2352
solar panel charges slowly (4 days) charges mobile phone 40% only does not work as well as stated
Hi Shimin, we're sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the solar panel charger, and thank you for letting us know about it. This should not be the case, and may be a faulty panel. We would recommend that you get in touch with the manufacturer, where they will be able to address the issue https://thirdwavepower.com/warranty-policy